Variable Pulsed Light VPL™ technology, developed by the Energist company, is the latest generation in the use of the pulsed light.
A pulsed light sources are devices emitting light beams with a broad spectrum. These beams are selectively absorbed by the appropriate structure of the skin.
Each pulse generated by the VPL-Energist ULTRA™ unit consists of a sequence of quick micropulses, and this is how it differs from the IPL. This arrangement allows for a better absorption in the selected layers of the skin, while minimizing the effect of heating of the adjacent tissues. This makes it possible to conduct safe and effective treatments in people with different skin phototypes and different hair structures, to a larger scale than it was previously possible.
In the treatment of rejuvenation, appropriate structures of the skin absorb the emitted light and repair the damage caused by aging of the skin and sunlight.
- treatment of hyperpigmentation (removing freckles, sunspots, hormonal spots, acne spots, lentigo, age spots, liver spots in the area of the face, neck, hands and other body areas)
- treatment of erythema
- alleviation of hyperresponsiveness of the vasomotor skin (i.e. reacting by a strong erythema to various mental and physical factors)
- supporting in the treatment of rosacea
- closing telangiectasia (a grid of expanded small blood vessels on the face)
- photorejuvenation of the face, neck, hands, (improvement of the quality, tension and skin tone, improvement of skin density, shallowing dilated pores, the synthesis of collagen), reduction of body hair