It is the only method indicated and recommended for use in inflammatory conditions. Magnetotherapy has already found application in several fields of medicine, including in orthopedics, rheumatology and internal medicine. In contrast to conventional methods of physical therapy, it enables deep, and not only the surface effects on the body.
Magnetic field therapy is safe and can be a stand-alone method or be of significant importance in the process of comprehensive treatment.
INDICATIONS FOR MAGNETOTHERAPHY:
- injuries: contusions, sprains, fractures, aches and muscle injuries, degenerative diseases of the joints, etc.
- rheumatic diseases: degeneration, inflammation (acute and chronic), osteoporosis, etc.
- postoperative conditions: hernia surgery, muscles and tendons surgery, accelerating the healing, burns
- vascular and heart diseases
- diseases of the upper and lower respiratory tract: sinusitis, otitis, bronchitis, asthma
- psychosomatic conditions: gastritis, gastric and duodenal ulcers, irritable bowel syndrome, ulcerative colitis
- geriatric problems: insomnia, fatigue, climacteric, prostatitis
- diseases of the central and peripheral nervous system: neuralgia, paralysis, etc.