This unique manicure is based on the action of the vitamins that strengthen and nourish the nails. The active ingredients are mainly vitamins H, A, E, B5, bee pollen, the original silica from the Sea of Japan, and keratin.
The main advantages offered by the Japanese Manicure:
- stimulate blood circulation
- stimulate and support of the process of a natual building of nails
- hardening and strengthening the nail plate
- preventing nail diseases such as splitting and flaking
- nourishing nails with vitamins
Information about the treatment:
The procedure is used in women and men, in complementary cycles taking place at least once per month (ideally every two or three weeks). The duration of the Japanese Manicure is usually about half an hour.